Your Next Steps
This is an exciting time for you! Use our Next Steps guide to commit to Duquesne and get started on your next steps to becoming an official student! And don't forget to celebrate -- join us for an Admitted Student Day!
Confirm your Enrollment
Are you in? Submit your deposit to confirm your enrollment in the incoming class. Once you submit your deposit you will have access to the housing application and your next steps.
Celebrate with Us!
Join us for an Admitted Student Day and check out all of the upcoming events and information sessions for #FutureDuquesneDukes like you!
Your Next Steps
Let's make it official
Making it a weekend getaway or coming in from out of town?
We have partnerships with several hotels near campus and an exclusive offer for Duquesne visitors at the Drury Hotel:
- Special room rate at the Drury Plaza Hotel, Pittsburgh
- Free hot breakfast
- Free hot food & cold beverages at 5:30 Kickback®
- Free Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Microwave & refrigerator in every room
- Drury Rewards Loyalty Program
- Book your room with code 327728
Submit your Free Application for Federal Student Aid if you have not already.
- Duquesne's Federal School Code is 003258
- PA residents should apply by May 1 if they are seeking funds from the PA State Grant - and be sure to check out Duquesne's new automatic matching grant of up to $10,000 over four years
The housing application will open February 1 for the fall 2024 semester to those who
have already committed to Duquesne by submitting their deposit. After that date you will receive the application after you submit your deposit.
For other semesters, you will receive information about housing when you submit your enrollment deposit.
Connect with us and show your school spirit
Are you in?